Sunday, December 19, 2004

And So It Begins

Today marks the start of my career as a stay-at-home gestater, soon to be mother. I feel good about this. I have a lot of things I want to accomplish: finishing up unpacking, arranging the house, crochet projects, and also some changes to my blog. It has started to irk me a bit and so I think it's time to shake it up a bit... so be on the lookout for some newness, probably even a change of location. I shall alert you when that does happen, for those of you who visit me regularly, and I have no idea how many of those there are. I have noticed that I have been getting a lot of traffic lately and that's cool.

Yesterday was Christmas dinner and presents with Mr. Peach's family, and it was fun. I like his family a lot, which is good considering that not only am I part of it now, but I live next door to his parents as well. That arrangement is working out fine, they don't bother us at all and keep to themselves quite a bit. It's nice to have them so close too, as I'm pretty sure I might start getting lonely out here all by myself all day... but maybe not. I'm very introverted. At any rate, they're there if we need them!

I felt the baby move again yesterday morning! It felt like (s)he was rolling over, which was a relief, since before then I think baby was in a position that was causing my stomach discomfort. I felt the same thing the other day and it wasn't very fun. I knew that carrying a baby caused various pains and discomforts due to how they were laying but I didn't think it would start so soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home