Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Moon Failed Me

Last night's full moon was supposed to send me into labor, and it didn't. I had some pretty strong contractions complete with backache starting at about 3am but eventually I fell back asleep so they must've stopped. And I've been having some throughout the day, some pretty strong, some pretty wimpy, which is about normal for the past, what, week? Two weeks? I guess nine weeks if you count all the premature contractions, but except for the ones that sent me to the hospital, those were mild compared to this month's contractions.

My sister, on the other hand, has been having pretty strong and steady contractions since 4am! So maybe this is it for her. She predicted the 23rd is when I would go into labor, and the 25th for herself - looks like she might be right!

Soon, I'm going to be an Aunt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home