Thursday, April 28, 2005

Maternity Pants Woes, Continued

I have reached a new stage in this pregnancy, a stage where my ever-expanding belly rebels against all forms of pants. Below-the-belly styles do a better job of staying up now; unfortunately this is because they are digging painfully into my flesh. The pants with the giant belly panel are now my best friend. I have two pairs of these, but one of them also cuts into my belly. So I have one pair of semi-comfortable pants and a dozen that are ouchy. Well, there is also this pair of capri pants that are wearable, but I feel like a dork wearing them because they have shin pockets. Yes, shin pockets. I don't know who likes to stash things in pockets located on their shins, and I really don't know who in the world thought a pregnant woman would want/be able to bend over and rummage around in them. I guess they're just supposed to look cute.

(I bought a huge amount of used maternity clothes cheap from a mama at the preschool where I used to work; I didn't actually pick any of this stuff out for myself!)

1 Comments:

Blogger carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home