Thursday, April 14, 2005

Another Good Visit

We had another prenatal appointment this afternoon and it went well. No changes to my cervix, and I didn't gain any weight! I was kind of worried about that, having eaten a whole pan of brownies in a span of three days, minus the three that my husband ate. My blood pressure and the baby's heart rate were good as usual, and I was measuring a week and a half ahead. Baby is growing good. I like my CNM because she always compliments my expanding belly.

So I left the appointment feeling less like an overweight stretch-marked blob and more like a healthy pregnant person.

Then went to Target and then we ate Mexican food and then we went to the bead store! And we attempted to go to the library but they were closing. So I consoled myself with a delicious millkshake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home