Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Boredom Sets In

Ho hum, nothing to do. I'm tired of the internet. I finished my crocheted jacket and I think it is quite awesome, I just need to get some beads to put on the end of the ties and then I will take pictures of it and show it off. I've been sewing flannel and terry together to make cloth wipes for baby, but I've been doing it by hand and my fingers feel pretty raw, so I'm giving that a break. I guess I could crochet some baby stuff but that just seems dull after the exciting jacket project. I might resort to that though. My sister and some friends are coming out here probably this weekend to tie-dye baby clothes, so I have that to look forward to. And Friday I have a prental visit so I'll get to go to town then. But in the meantime, boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home