Thursday, June 02, 2005

Diapers!

Today I got my cloth diapers in the mail - after only ordering them two nights ago! They are from diaperco.com and I recommend them to anyone who wants to buy cloth diapers... they have a good selection, good prices, excellent customer service, and speedy shipping! Speedy FREE shipping, if you order over $50.

I bought mostly prefolds (which is what most people think of when you say 'cloth diaper'), 15 each of premie, standard infant, and infant sizes, two fuzzibunz, ten kissaluvs fitteds, two proraps covers, and two snappis.

I have to get them all washed before I can use them but after that we're good to go! We can't wait, the cloth will feel so much nicer than the disposable - especially the kissaluvs, they're sooooo cuddly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home