Saturday, October 15, 2005

Nobody Blogs on a Saturday Night

Cept for me. Mr. Peach is off at a wedding this evening and I am home alone with the baby, who is not peacefully sleeping, giving me a nice quiet evening, but is fussing, fussing, fussing, giving me an evening of frustration with no one here to help out. I think her little poor teethies are bugging her. She hasn't been eating or sleeping much today, and has fussed from waking to crashing. Chomping on everything, drooling everywhere, etc. She has days like this every now and again, makes sense I guess, my wisdom teeth give me several days off at a time too. The ten minute naps are killing me though, she fights to stay awake and then I finally get her to sleep and am looking forward to a break, and five minutes after I lay her down she's right back up again... if she doesn't wake up the moment she touches the bed.

I did give her a bath today and that was fun. She has a little teardrop-shaped sort of bathtub with a little bench in it so that she can sit up in the water in and she really enjoys it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Hah, I blog on a Sat night too. Xcept this Sat b/c I deliberatly thought about how noone would ever read it! Then I fogot what I was going to write anyway.

1:10 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Oh...I so sympathize with the teething baby blues. I should totally make up a song and post it sometime and we could all sing it together...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home