Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Little Bitty Updates

I am feeling mostly normal in the mouth, though one spot is still tender. I need to make an appointment to get the root canal finished (it was left open to drain (ew) and the oral surgery necessitated waiting to finish it) once I can open my mouth wide and then we will be going out for pizza! Or having pizza in. I'm not sure which I would revel in more. Either way, I'm really looking forward to it.

The situation of Pearl's napping and the lack of an exercise ball seems to have settled down after a week or two of upset. The past few days I've gotten her down for two long naps by nursing, with a couple of false starts and retries. Currently she is up at 3:45am, having woken at 3:05am, which leads me to believe that she might be getting her next tooth sooner than in a month's time as her pattern has been! Usually that's what the midnight wakings are about. We shall see.

I've decided to put a portion of our tax return towards a digital SLR after all, and put the rest towards braces - whether the remainder will be enough to cover the cost, get me started, or just put away until we have all the funds will be determined after a consultation with an orthodontist, which I will still be doing. So I've been spending the past few days researching, looking at lenses and flashes and all sorts of interesting things.

It has come to my attention that the content of my blog is centered when using Microsoft's Internet Explorer. This is not intentional and I didn't realize it, as I use Mozilla's Firefox. I will be consulting with my husband to fix this soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahgrace said...

Don't you just love dental work? NOT. Looks like your in for much more, but at least it will be worth it : )
Enjoy the new camera. My hubby and I got a Nikon 560 (I think a 560) and it is fantastic so far.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLR? You are soooo lucky! Everytime I take a pic I grumble under my breath how I want one.

So much of my blog is screwey w/Mozilla but OK w/IE, I don't know which is better as I tend to use both. But Mama C-ta needs a facelift anyway. Maybe my next one I should design so it looks good in Mozilla!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home