Monday, August 28, 2006

Things I Love Right Now

~* Hummus, especially homemade.
~* The bond between my wonderful husband and my sweet little girl.
~* Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This year we started and completed watching the entire series on DVD, and now we're going back and starting over; falling in love with the show again.
~* Spending time with my brother-in-law, who is moving across the state at the end of this week.
~* The books in the series "A Song of Fire and Ice," which I am rereading. I'm on the most recently published book and am impatient for the next one to be released!
~* Spending time with my mother, who just returned from three weeks on the beautiful Emerald Coast of Florida.
~* These shirts, which I want.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I'm loving hummus right now too. I had it today in a wrap with some turkey and spinach... mmmm

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shirts! And thanks for the Hummus recipe. We love it but the store bought just isn't the same. And I could easily have searched for a recipe myself but unless it's right in my face like this I never think to! Sounds easy enough that I could actually make.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home