Monday, October 17, 2005

BabyLegs



As I was too young during the eighties to be aware of fashion trends - this is something I do not mourn - these legwarmers don't give me flashbacks of any sort, nostalgic or otherwise. They're damn cute though, aren't they? I came across them on one of the elimination communication boards I read and they are perfect for ECing - they keep Pearl's legs warm without having to pull anything down or undo any snaps when potty time rolls around. And I won a pair! I was so excited, I've never won anything in a giveaway in my entire life. I entered at their website - http://www.babylegs.net - and won the navy blue pair. After I had thoroughly fallen in love with them I ordered another pair:



They're great!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they're so cute! =)

Mookie Spookie

6:56 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Oh my god--I love the striped ones. And Pearl is just getting cuter and cuter every day!

By the way, mama, I'd love to know more about you, so I've
tagged you, if you care to play!

9:42 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Oh my god--I love the striped ones. And Pearl is just getting cuter and cuter every day!

By the way, mama, I'd love to know more about you, so I've
tagged you, if you care to play!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I LOVE those things, I went right to the site when you told me about it in Flickr. I have to get J a pair although his daddy ain't sold on 'em! The patterns are so fun!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Those are insanely cute.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

Those are adorable and *such* a good idea! Congrats on winning, you big winner you! :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Davina said...

cute!!! i have been thinking about getting some.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HA! I love love love them. Of course, I was around in the eighties and I have major flashbacks to FlashDance Wannabe. :-)

Man, she cutes them up!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home