Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I've just about got it set up to my satisfaction but don't be surprised to see some changes as I experiment and whatnot.

A bit about me: Twenty years old, female, newly wed to Mr. Peach, expecting our first child in early June, former daycare worker and computer lab supervisor, high school salutatorian, college drop out, living in the country, reading a lot of books, playing video games, crocheting, and, well, that's about it. Someday I'll get my profile set up but until then this will have to do.

What you can expect to see here: Photos of various things, thoughts I have, details of my pregnancy, stories from the life of a stay-at-home gestater. This is not a blog in the sense of commenting on news or what I stumble across on the web, although I may include a bit of that as well. It would best be described as a journal I think, but, you know, blog is the word of the year and all and here I am on Blogger.

Coming soon: details and stories from my recent late honeymoon in Cozumel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home