Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So Little


Look at how small she seems! I guess she was about five weeks old in that picture. So sweet.

The screaming continued last night, and the gas drops were no help. I tried to get her to suck on my finger but she refused so I'm not sure how much help a pacifier would be, but I'm going to get some today to try. I finally calmed her by nursing her to sleep propped up on pillows. She stopped screaming pretty quickly. Which makes me think duh, of course she calmed down when switched to the second breast yesterday, I had to elevate her head then!

3 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

wow, she is so teeny there, it's amazing how fast they change.

11:32 AM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

She does take the majority of her naps in the mei tai.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I love that photo. Yeah we haven't had luck w/the gas drops either. J won't take a pacifier (the very few times we've tried in extreme circumstances) and lately he hasn't been wanting our fingers either.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home