Saturday, August 06, 2005

Fluffiest Skein Ever!



I picked up this yarn today while shopping from wide velcro for my diapermodding, because it was on sale and sooooooo fluffy. I'm crocheting my little sister a scarf for a birthday present... she'll be 13 in November! It's Yarn Bee "Frosting". I think Yarn Bee is Hobby Lobby's own line of novelty yarns. The skein itself kind of cracks me up because it's so round and fluffy... like a bumble bee. As with all eyelash type yarns it's damn hard to work with, but this one feels so soft and plush that it's worth it.

The only crafty thing I've done lately is just diapers, diapers, diapers... crocheting soakers and sewing prefolds into fitted diapers. So it is nice to be working on a purely fun project again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

That yarn looks like fuuuuun! Knitting with those novelty yarns always seems to turn out better than crocheting with them. I once tried crocheting with eyelash yarn... yikes!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home