Monday, August 01, 2005

Wheee!

Pearl just tinkled in the potty! Hooray!

That's three successful catches. I've put her on the potty and said 'pssssssst' probably about three times a day. Easing into it here. I would've caught another tinkle this morning if I had listened to my instincts rather than brushing my teeth, but ah well.

Anyway, today I went into town for water and various other items... inlcuding the movie The Royal Tenenbaums, which I love, and some printouts of digital photos of Pearl to distribute to lucky family members.

I tried to print some photos out at Target's Kodak printer kiosk the other day, but I had to wait ages for the Target employee to come punch in a passcode, and when he finally did he didn't bother to wait around and see if it worked. Which it did not. So I got no photos, and took my photo needs to Walmart, where we have not shopped in a long while, since they're sort of evil and all. However they did give my little brother, who works at a Walmart part time, two weeks' vacation, so they aren't that horrible, right?

Walmart's online digital photo printing service is pretty nice, actually. I was impressed. You can upload your photos to their website and order which ones you would like printed in what size at your local Walmart, and an hour later, there they are! Very inexpensive and they look great. So, Walmart for photos it is.

Update: She peed in the potty again! Two catches in one day, woohoo!

Second Update: Make that four tinkle catches in one day! Wow! And two sits on the potty with no tinkles. Ok, I'll stop with the EC stuff for now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Our costco does that as well. Very nice option that I have yet to take advantage of!

I didn't even do babby announcements.

But then, I'm a very bad person and all!

4:11 PM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Yeah I kinda meant to do birth announcements... but didn't.

8:05 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

Yay for Pearl.

Question: Will this lead to very early potty training?

7:46 AM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Ginger - if all goes well, she will be ready to be completely diaper free pretty early, I think around two years. I'm not sure as to the timeframe, haven't researched that question yet, as the point of this for the moment is getting less diapers dirty.

Anyways, this does make it easier because they never get used to sitting in wet/dirty diapers.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home