Tuesday, August 09, 2005

First Photo of My Child Smeared with Chocolate

The chocolate face was bound to happen sooner or later.



I wear Pearl in the mei tai a great deal of the time, and often while I am wearing her I eat. I try not to shower my child with crumbs but as I like to combine eating time with either computer time or reading time in order to get the best use of my baby-doesn't-need-me time, my attention is very divided. So a chocolate chip fell from my granola bar this morning, and melted on us. Oops.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehe. Very cute!

--MooseMuffin

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Daph said...

LOL! First time I ever ate while holding Phoebe in a sling I got lettuce from my taco all over her. Good times! hee hee

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

LOL that's awesome. I was baffled trying to figure out what this white stuff on J's face was until I found the black olive with dressing that fell into the sling.

1:25 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

OMG that is the cutest thing ever. Now I really want to gobble her cheeks... cute as can be AND covered in chocolate!

3:56 PM  
Blogger christina said...

She makes such cute expressions...and yeah, I've so been there. I don't think I'm capable of eating chocolate without getting it everywhere... baby Bean included.:)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home