Monday, August 15, 2005

Boobaholic

For the past few days I've hardly left the couch. Pearl has wanted to eat and eat and sleep and sleep and sometimes both at the same time. She'll eat a lot, then potty, then be tired and cranky and want to nurse, but not sitting up, oh no, I have to lay down while she nurses and drifts off to sleep, dreaming and smiling, nipple half in her mouth, wait until she's asleep soundly before carefully crawling off the couch. She's getting plenty of rest but I feel exhausted.

Also, my background image is missing. I don't know where it is but if you see it please tell it to come home.

4 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I can see the background image. And I have to say, it sounds like your little sweetie is going through a growth spurt!

3:40 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Ahhh, I SO remember that time--when you can't help but feel a little like a milk machine. Growth spurt is likely... thinks will even out SO MUCH around two months.. hang in there. :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Did I say "thinks" will even out?? Oh dear. Thinks probably WILL even out too--but not until she's 18 or maybe 20 or maybe never. What I meant was... things. You knew that of course. Pearl is such a beautiful baby, by the way!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I LOVE when they smile w/the nipple in their mouth and sleeping all at the same time. Love it!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home