Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Twenty Things about FuzzyPeach

Christine tagged me to write a list of 20 random things about myself and then tag as many people as minutes it took me to write it. Well, they're mostly random (I couldn't help myself) but this post took me all day to write so I'm just going to go with three. Whoever came up with that rule does not have a baby.

I'd like to see Sarah, Elaine, and Allison write this list... if they would like. Now then, Twenty (Mostly)Random Things about FuzzyPeach:

1. I have never been further west than Amarillo, further east than Key West, further north than Michigan, nor further south than Cozumel.

2. I was Salutatorian of my high school class and voted "Most Likely to Succeed".

3. I can whistle through my tongue.

4. I am an artist.

5. I have trouble drinking enough water.

6. I can't handle frozen items without wanting puke. Touching icy stuff makes me nauseous.

7. I have five siblings. I was born third.

8. My body resents being pierced and will swell, redden, refuse to heal, and scar at the site of the piercing no matter how diligently I care for it.

9. I was a mermaid in a past life and I love the sea.

10. I got full scholarships to college and dropped out at the end of my freshman year.

11. I used to work with babies and toddlers at a day care. The first three months I was there I was constantly sick. I haven't been sick since then, which has been about fourteen months.

12. I love sad songs that drive my husband-who-has-never-suffered-from-depression crazy.

13. I'm very much an introvert.

14. I have a tattoo depicting the Celtic goddess Brigid on my back.

15. My internet addiction started in 1996 when I became involved in a play-by-email writing roleplaying group based on Anne McCaffery's Pern books (if there was ever a doubt in your mind that I was a nerd, it should now be firmly banished).

16. I have also MUSHed, which is geekiness along the same lines as #15, in a more popular form. Both of these had their hayday before the days of graphical MMORPGs. I am totally old school.

17. My dorkhood is limited and completely computer based. I have never LARPed nor touched a set of Dungeons & Dragons cards.

18. It was love at first sight (or something very near to it) when I met my husband.

19. I have serious trouble forgiving myself for the stupid things I've done. The big ones, anyway.

20. I lovelovelove chocolate. I'm Oompa-Loompesque in that respect only.

Edit: My Extremely Nerdy Husband has informed me that dungeons and dragons requires no cards. That would be Magic: The Gathering. See, told you my dorkhood was limited.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the record, it's just Bright Eyes that drive me crazy. I have my fair share of sad mp3's downloaded.

Dadaloon

5:00 PM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

You hate Hayden too.

5:50 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me. I'm so honored! My twenty are up!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but not nearly as badly as I dislike Bright Eyes. Hayden is bad, but listenable. Bright Eyes makes me want to scream.

Dadaloon

8:40 AM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

oh, I see that you tagged Me and Elaine! She's here with me now, but I'll get my 20 up asap.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home