Tuesday, November 15, 2005

When Babies Attack


View this clip on Vimeo


They're not really attacking each other... just playing together! They get so excited to see each other; K starts quivering and Pearl jumps up and down. It is very amusing, as you can tell by the background giggles of my mother, my sister and I.

Sorry for the crappy quality; still trying to figure vimeo out. It shrank... perhaps when they converted it from a .wmv to a .mov. I don't know. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

5 Comments:

Blogger Daph said...

OMG, that was too cute! The flailing arms and grunting just cracked me up! LOL

7:47 AM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Adorable!! (Which kid is which, though?)

9:03 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Adorable little girls, I'm jealous!

11:20 PM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Pearl is on the left;)

5:30 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

How cute!

Hmm, I need to look into this vimeo thing myself.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home