Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Got a New Camera!

I bought a new camera yesterday. I couldn't help myself. I went with the newest version of my old camera as it had served me well (up until the whole dying thing, which was probably my fault as I dropped it all the time and banged it up), I already had the type of memory required, and was familiar with how it worked. It is a Sony DSC P200. My old one was a DSC P52. At any rate, the new camera makes the old one look so clunky! It's less than half its size, and so light. The LCD screen is bigger. It's 7.2 megapixels as compared to 3.2. The P200 has a battery pack so I won't be changing out AA's every day. It also has macro mode, something I'm looking forward to exploring.


2 Comments:

Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Yes the fancier cameras were verrrry tempting... but I can't afford a great SLR so I got as best a regular digicam that I could afford;)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Aw man I'd love a SLR but then we probably wouldn't have so many funny pics of Julian, the delay gets us some good shots. It would be nice to be able to catch a smile more though!!

I have a Sony DSC-T7, it's sooo small too I love it. Allows me to bring it everywhere I go!

Glad you got a new camera so soon, I would have missed that Pearl!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home