Monday, March 19, 2007

Things I'm Excited About Right Now

  • The garden plans that are underway: seed packets in the kitchen, a space cleared in the yard, wood in the carport waiting to be built into frames, my new compost pile doing its thing!
  • An appointment for a consultation with an orthodontist in a few weeks
  • Setting up Pearl's room - just mentally so far. Gathering up ideas, shopping around.
  • An upcoming day trip to a big aquarium.
  • The fact the Spring is very much here:

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

I love springtime. Especially after the cold winter months. Out here in California we don't get to enjoy the winter turning to spring, but I remember how lovely it was when we lived in Missouri. Enjoy and take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us! :)

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god she is precious smelling the dandelion! Or eating it. Either way.

I am SOOO excited for spring although it's 40 degrees here, I was loving the 70's last week. I'm excited to get some kind of garden going too although I have no idea what I'm doing or if I have enough sunny spots thanks to an enormous tree in our yard. What do you grow? I just found a gardening for dummies chart that talked about the top 5 (meaning an idiot can grow them) which I think I'll start with. I think I might start this year w/containers to see if I can do this. I have a killer herb garden window in my kitchen that I want to use and apparently a "root cellar" whatever the hell that is for. My dad was excited about it. If you have any tips, I'm all ears. I don't even know how to make compost or what to do with it :)

5:15 PM  
Blogger sarah doow said...

Have fun with the compost, it's magic!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was me, I'd totally be eating the dandelion! Hee hee. Such an adorable shot, as always! I'm so excited spring has finally arrived here too!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home