Tuesday, June 12, 2007

7:30 AM

So far, today, I have:

  • woken up too early after a night filled with too much nursing and too little sleep
  • inspired Pearl to have a tantrum before ever getting up for the day
  • had my tender mouth bashed by Pearl's head three times
  • turned on the wrong burner while cooking some oatmeal that didn't taste very good, which led to me badly burn the fingers on my left hand and melt the side of Pearl's high chair tray

Now that I've gotten all that unpleasantness out of the way, surely today will be a good day!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Heck, you should have a perfect WEEK after all of that!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh mama! Sending lots of hugs your way, and hoping the rest of your day is greatly improved.

10:23 AM  
Blogger sarah doow said...

Uff, here's to a great improvement for you!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...sending good day vibes your way...

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home