Sunday, July 17, 2005

New Stuff the Baby Does

Some new things the baby can do:

  • Bring her hands to her mouth pretty reliably and then feast on them.
  • Push herself up on her legs when held upright against my chest. She does this all the time! She'll also push her upper body away from my chest with her arms. I'm usually leaning back on the couch during all this, so not completely vertical - there's a couple of photos of this on my flickr account, I'm feeling too lazy to stick them here though, sorry. (Also uploaded other photos, lots, check em out.)

Okay that's all the new stuff she can do.

Yesterday and the day before, she was so, so cranky. All throughout the day, cry, cry cry. I think caffeine might be the culprit, as throughout the week I had been enjoying tea with vanilla almond milk (yum). It was a nice little pick me up, I've been so tired lately... but I didn't have any today or yesterday, and today she's been very calm and happy so I think that may be it. *sigh*

p.s. I accidentally posted this without a title. I didn't even realize you could do that!! And here all this time I've been struggling with post titles! I may never title anything again! Oh, I guess I'd better, for archival purposes...

3 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

She's getting so big! It is always fun when babies look so alert - their facial expressions are priceless!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

She's so precious! In no time at all she'll be sitting up by herself, and zooming around the house, and you'll wonder where the time went. I know people say it all the time, but it's SO true!

7:36 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Oh she's really looking like herself now, not just a newborn. So cute!

And sometimes Ang, they are just fussy. You can enjoy the tea once in awhile, it's OK.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home