Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to move but after I decided to I felt better, so I guess it was the right thing to do. I've changed my username around the net and taken some other precautions. I hate that I felt I had to move at all, feels kind of like I'm letting the bad guy win and letting fear dictate my actions. I know I haven't done everything I could've but I've done everything I'm willing to and now I'm going to continue writing and posting pictures, worry free. Que sera, sera and all that.

I'm still working on the template. Those of you who were around for the last move (which I think was just my husband and KB!) may remember how long it took me to get set up... but I wanted to go ahead and get started writing again because not writing was driving me nuts. So expect to see changes and stuff added over the next few weeks as I settle in whenever I get a few moments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Can I blogroll you or do you want to keep this one more private? Just let me know, I won't link if you'd rather I don't!

6:56 PM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

I don't mind being linked to so long as it's not done with trumpets and fanfare or anything;)

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home