Thursday, September 22, 2005

After Much Screaming...

...I have decided that there was in fact milk in at least one of the two cakes I ate pieces of last night. Which sucks not only because my baby's in pain again, but because I bought some goat cheese and was wanting to try that on pizza. Of course I can't do that when she's experiencing the effects of cow's milk, since those will mask any the goat's milk might have and I won't be able to tell if I can eat it. Hopefully we'll get through this before the goat's cheese spoils.

Cake = milk = bad. Must remember that.

2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Poor baby!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Awwww, poor guys. BOTH of you! I can sympathize. I'm now to the point of eating potatoes and water (practically).

That pumpkin cake I made was very good and a good pumpkin pie substitute. It didn't list any kind of dairy/soy ingredients so I think it's safe unless you aren't doing eggs. I have to get you the name of it. And so easy to make otherwise I wouldn't have made it.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home