Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sweetly Sleeping

I love to take pictures of Pearl when she is asleep but haven't been able to do so as much since we moved, since she now sleeps behind closed doors and I don't want to risk waking her! But every now and again I leave the door open after nursing her to sleep and sneak back in to take her photograph.

sleep


L. M. Montgomery wrote in one of the Anne of Green Gables books - the one where Anne visits her parents' old home and reads their letters to each other, don't remember which one, "I love her best when she is sleeping, and better when she is awake." I think of that line all the time when I peek in on Pearl as she sleeps.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger fuzzypeach said...

KB, I love it to death.

4:23 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

She is so beautiful! I love seeing all the new pics you have all the time. She's really growing up!

6:15 PM  
Blogger christina said...

This picture is utterly amazing. It took my breath away--and inspired me. I must take some pictures of Bean when he is asleep.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

That shot is stunning. She's so beautiful!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

Your pictures are looking SO GOOD!!! She is so pretty.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this picture is so good b/c Pearl is such a beauty and you got skills but man does it make me want to save my pennies and get one of those cameras!!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: In this picture I'd be one of those that mistakes her for a redhead.

7:27 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!
How precious.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

That is one of the most precious pictures ever. I want to gobble her up!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Meow! Soooo beautiful. I cannot show this to my hubbie or else he will buy a camera we can't afford!

They are so amazing when they're sleeping. I feel like all is perfect in the universe when Tessa is sleeping. And then she wakes up groggy with bedhead and it is the most precious thing. Then she smiles at me and I just explode with love.

You know the deal.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home