Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

...at least in stores' seasonal aisles and in my silly brain. We have a very limited income and a very large amount of people to exchange gifts with, so I am planning on doing something similar to what I did last year: give everyone tins of home made fudge and toffee, along with another small present. Last year I also took and gave out 5x7s, framed in some cases, of this photograph:

bestcropped


I know I want to make the candies again, because I enjoy doing making them and they were very well recieved, but I think I want to do something a little different in the photograph department. With Snapfish, you can make a little pocket photobook(scroll all the way down) containing 25 photos and I'm considering ordering several sets of those to give out along with the fudge and toffee.

Any thoughts on this? Does it seem like a lame idea? I thought it would be a nice break from the traditional portrait, though our families would love those as well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the links to the recipes, I'd like to try that myself. And how are you gonna top last years photo? Oh heck, they get better every time.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Emily Fry Photography said...

i can't see last year's photo! flickr says it's private.

i really like the snapfish photobook idea too.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home