Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sickly AGAIN!

Despite using a cart cover, despite religious hand wiping and washing, despite breastfeeding, despite me resuming my prenatal vitamins, despite echinacea, despite vitamin C tablets, Pearl has a runny nose and is sneezing and coughing again. This is the fourth cold in six weeks.

I have a baby shower for a friend to attend tomorrow afternoon, and a birthday dinner for my little sister right after that; both are about forty miles away from home. Whether or not we'll go depends on how Pearl is feeling tomorrow. It doesn't seem right that she gets sick so often. It was like this last winter too, maybe not quite as bad as we were living outside of town and didn't leave the house as much. Pearl is perfectly healthy and normal and on track in every other way... so I don't know what to think. I hope she feels better soon and stays that way for a while this time!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaw. Hope she feels better soon. That does seem like a lot to me too, but I seem to remember that Drew and Beau seemed to have a runny nose every other week during their first two years in "that" season. Maybe it's just the bodies way of building up immunities to all the crap that's out there while it's really strong and resilient. But then again...who knows?

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you considered that she could have allergies? I thought my daughter was sick a little too much and the Dr suggested that it could be allergies.

Of course, the weather has been changing and it could be just her body reacting to that.

Anyway, feel better little Pearl.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home