Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Denim Jumpers and Organic Chocolate!

As mentioned yesterday, today I went into town and did some shopping. Not just grocery shopping, although I did lots of that. I bought some dirt and some wool yarn and even a dress - not for the baby, for me! This is the first time I have bought myself something to wear since I bought my beloved overalls, months ago. It's a denim jumper, very cute. I went into Motherhood intending to buy maternity overalls but they didn't have any that satisfied my oh-so stringent standards so I tried on and purchased the jumper instead, yay, cute, hooray.

I got some delicious chocolate too. I'm keeping it a secret from my husband but as soon as he reads this he'll know and I'll have to share... ah well. Lately I have been sucking down Cadbury Mini Eggs by the bag (healthy huh? I can't help it. If they're in the house, I'm eating them.) but today I bought a big bar of Endangered Species Chocolate Company Dark Chocolate with Cranberries and Almonds (organic, if the title didn't yell HIPPIE at you right away) and a slightly smaller bar of Dagoba Organic Chocolate - xocolatl, which is supposedly like the chocolate the Mayans used to eat, the real original deal. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds enticing - "dark chocolate infused with chilis, cacao nibs (nibs???), maca (maca???) vanilla, & nutmeg." Okay, so the only part I saw in the store was chilis and nutmeg, otherwise the nibs and maca might've scared me off.

Google tells me that maca is an herbal treatment for a variety of reproductive issues like sperm production and menopause and arousal! Fun!

Awwwww, they list love as one of the ingredients!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home