Friday, April 07, 2006

Mirror, Mirror



I set up a mirror for Pearl to play with the other day and she had so much fun! There was lots of shrieking and laughing and waving, and pulling the mirror down on herself trying to see if there really was a baby back there. I felt kind of bad that it wasn't really another baby for her to play with. We did go to my sister's a few days later to play with my niece and it was neat to see them playing together. Their interactions grow more and more sophisticated each time we get together. This time they were babbling to each other and imitating the noises the other would make and following each other around - it was terribly cute. However K is pretty shy/sensitve and Pearl scares/upsets her sometimes with her wild and wooly ways.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

So cute! I just love how delighted she is with herself.

2:23 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Omigoodness! I almost always have nothing other than "HOW CUTE" to say when I come to your site. She's just so adorable, and it is great that you have been able to capture that and share it.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These have to be my favorite photos so far! Look at how much fun she is having!!!!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home