Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What My Fourth of July Looked Like

Musicians (with Elaina somehow sleeping in the background)

Skilled Hands

Great-Grandma Lucy and Elaina

Kent Dancing

Scott Got Stung by a Bee

Geoff on Guitar

My creation


Music on my mother-in-law's back porch ~ husband and wife playing guitar and fiddle, respectively ~ Pearl sleeping in her great-grandmother's arms ~ a family friend dancing ~ my husband playing an Irish drum with a bee-stung face ~ my brother-in-law on guitar ~ fireworks viewed through the trees from my patio.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger sarah doow said...

Looks like a fun and happy day :-)

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun time...things like this really happen? These kinds of people really exist? I'm hanging out w/the wrong crowd. I want to come live by you and Pearl.

8:38 AM  
Blogger RB said...

Your Fourth of July looks like more fun than mine was! Mine was relaxing though! Great blog!

11:27 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Your family looks like you know how to have a good time. What fun!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am jealous!!! This looks like so much fun. Will you adopt us?

Pearl looks SO much like Tessa in that sleeping picture it's eerie!

Totally stunning photos!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home