Saturday, November 04, 2006

Scary

Scary is the thought that one day I will die. One day, all that I feel and know will be over. And I love life so much that thinking about it terrifies me. And I won't even go into how it feels to contemplate the loss of my daughter or husband.

I do not belong to any religion; I am agnostic and am still figuring out what I believe. I don't have faith to comfort me in this. All I can do is remind myself that since I don't know how much time I have left, and I don't know what will happen after I die, I had better make the most of each moment I live. I'm working on that.

~* Find out what scares other ladies at Mama Says Om *~

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, even with a faith to comfort me...I still get scared about the same thing...making the best of each moment is something we ALL need to do.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have written this. I hate how much I let it me, I feel like it's taking away from the time I do have. I've been contemplating the whole religion thing so much lately. I've been working on a post about it actually!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been thinking about this a LOT lately (pregnancy hormones, maybe?) I guess that the fact that this is a universal feeling is comforting? ... eh, I wish, but not quite so... just makes me treasure each day, and every one you care about, even more.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home