Thursday, May 04, 2006

At Long Last

Pearl has finally reached that pinnacle of baby cuteness: she has learned to put her toes in her mouth.

Toes in Mouth


A few days ago we started playing a little game where I would clap her feet together while singing "Clap Toes" to the tune of Beck's "Clap Hands." She loved it and soon was trying to do it herself. She can do it while in her carseat or while laying down, but while sitting up she only gets one foot off the ground before losing her balance, then she gives up and just claps her hands a few times instead. Today she took it to the next level and brought her toes to her mouth, where she promptly bit them and then yanked her foot out. They soon returned however; I think she's developed a taste for them!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan D. said...

OMG, soooo cute! Thanks for an early morning shot of cute-babyness. Your photos are always so gorgeously clear and rich - what kind of camera are you using?

1:26 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

What a great pic!

10:18 AM  
Blogger christina said...

First off, you take AWESOME pictures. And secondly, I'm dying with all the cuteness. Her eyes! Her toes! The fact that she tries to clap them! I love it.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! I was wondering if we missed that phase b/c I always thought that was the cutest thing. Hopefully our turn will come but until then I'll enjoy seeing Pearl do it!

Sorry I'm so late on this one, things have been a bit crazy here. Can you say clingy???

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home