Friday, September 28, 2007

Thoughts from the Past Week

  • My sister is pregnant with her second child! Since she was pregnant with her first while I was pregnant with Pearl and we constantly compared notes and chatted about it all, it seems strange for her to be pregnant and me not. I am excited about being able to focus on the Aunt part this time around.

  • I had a marvelously fabulous time with friends and my husband at the Cloud Cult concert, which in itself was completely awesome. We got all tipsy at a fancy nightclub and got to chat with the band before and after dancing and singing along with our favorite songs. Pearl had fun with her Grandma and the rest, too. Everything went a little more smoothly this time around for them, though she missed us, and us her.

  • Mr. Peach & I's wedding =anniversary is coming up - we will have been married three, and together five. It seems weird, having been married for the greater part of our relationship.

  • Sitting alone in the dark on this night as the Autumn Equinox approaches, I am excited and looking forward to the changes coming: cozy clothes and a change in the seasonal menu, slow-baked food and warm soups... getting outside more and watching the leaves change colors.

  • I have started taking belly dancing classes and am really enjoying them. I am finding it very challenging, having never really done anything that requires coordination and athletic ability.

  • I'm looking forward to seeing a movie with my husband. Usually I'd much rather watch a movie at home but occasionally one will come out that I don't want to wait around for the dvd release of and so we hit the theaters. We love Wes Anderson movies.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah doow said...

Congratulations on the prospect of being an aunt again! My brother's not even getting married until next year, but I still can't get the thought out of my head that sometime in the next few years I'll be an aunt!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home