Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2006 in Review, Snippet-Style

Elaine of Wannabe Hippie stardom has shared a fun meme, in which one posts the first sentence of every month's first post for all of 2006. Once I got over the shock of realizing that the year is coming to an end - I'd barely been dealing with the fact that Christmas is scarcely more than a week away! - I decided to join in the fun and hope some of you will, too! It was neat to take a look back through a year's worth of blogging and see a scroll-by of my life. Click on the month to see the full entry, and leave a comment if you do a mini-review as well!


January

Bubbles and a Round Rosy Cheek.

This eighth month has been a month of many firsts for Pearl: her first tooth, her first move, her first time crawling, first time sitting up by herself, first time pulling up to a standing position, first time in the big bath, first time at home with Daddy while Mama went out, first cat scratch.

Since Pearl was very, very young, we have gotten her to sleep by bouncing her on an exercise ball.

April
I love to take pictures of Pearl when she is asleep but haven't been able to do so as much since we moved, since she now sleeps behind closed doors and I don't want to risk waking her!

May
Here is a news bit from ABC on how much stay-at-home mothers should be paid.

June
I have a bit of time to myself, and of course, Blogger is down!

July
Music on my mother-in-law's back porch.

August
We've been practicing elimination communication for about a year now, so I thought I would share some thoughts on how the year has progressed in regards to pottying.

September
Last week a series of rainstorms ushered in Autumn.

October
The three of us are leaving on a microvacation to celebrate Mr. Peach and I's second anniversary.

November
Despite purchasing two bags of candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters (second bag being purchased after first bag being consumed) we did not stay home with our welcoming jack-o-lanterns to give it out to costumed children, nor did we go trick-or-treating ourselves.

December
Or about as close as it gets around here, anyway.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

I really enjoyed doing this! Thanks for the idea.
http://tnmtcur.blogspot.com/2006/12/were-quickly-closing-in-on-our-first.html

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home